BOB-CAT XRZ Pro mowers utilize a TufDeck Pro cutterdeck to give the entry
level landscaper a superior quality of cut while providing a peace of mind
with its durability and performance. Compared to its more residential
counterparts, the TufDeck Pro deck assembly contains improved features
- Professional grade spindle assemblies as found in BOB-CAT
Predator-Pro, ProCat, and FastCat Pro mowers.
- 3-gauge steel reinforced leading and trim edges
- Heavy-duty high lift offset blades
- Patented Double-Wave baffle system
- Multi-position front lips to aid in various cutting conditions.
- C-channel anti-scalp roller brackets with multi-position locations.
- Over-sized polymer discharge chute
If you have any questions on the above BOB-CAT features, please refer to
the operator’s manual or bobcatturf.com for more information, or contact
BOB-CAT Customer Service toll-free at 866-469-1242.