Manufacturer unveils five commercial mowers in their “Next Generation” line, featuring easier serviceability, improved operator controls, and a fierce design.
- The flagship Predator-Pro™ 7000 with two-speed transmission offers 19 mph transport speeds, making it one of the fastest mowers in the industry.
- Improved user experience—including a deluxe suspension seat, almond-shaped handles and smooth, responsive controls—keeps operators comfortable during long workdays.
- New rotating bumper and hitch system for access to internal components like never before.
- The new line of BOB-CAT® commercial mowers is now available at authorized BOB-CAT® dealerships.
JOHNSON CREEK, Wis. (October 18, 2018) — BOB-CAT®, a leading manufacturer of commercial-quality turf mowers, rolled out its new flagship machine—the Predator-Pro™ 7000 commercial zero-turn mower—at GIE+EXPO this week. The Predator-Pro™ 7000 is the top-line mower in the new Next Generation series of BOB- CAT® mowers.
Many enhancements focus on improved serviceability, including a new hitch and swing- away back bumper that provides fullaccess to the engine. This means faster maintenance and serviceability so that operators can get back out on the job quicker, being productive and making money.
The Predator-Pro™ 7000 is powered by a top-of- the-line Kawasaki® FX1000V engine, designed to provide major muscle and commercial-grade strength. It also features a larger, robust, ultra- stable, dual-tubed frame for increased durability when traversing even the toughest of turfs.
On the long workdays throughout the mowing season, BOB-CAT® ensures more operator comfort with several key ergonomic updates. They include:
- Completely redesigned handles with almond-shaped grips for increased comfort.
- New, single-bolt height adjustment to make the handles perfect for each user.
- Reconfigured operator controls angled towards the operator for ease of use.
- Weight and comfort adjustments to the suspension seat with extra-high back and lower lumbar support.
The Predator-Pro™ 7000 features the newly enhanced BOB-CAT® bullnose AirFX™ mowing deck. Introduced at the 2017 GIE+EXPO, the newly updated AirFX™ deck features patent-pending Air-Gap baffles and a deep-profile bullnose design to offer efficient airflow and superior vacuum lift for an unmatched quality of cut, even clipping dispersal and a cleaner deck at the end of the day. It’s built to last with cast-iron spindles and double-row bearings assuring reliable performance and a limited lifetime deck, deck cradle and engine deck warranty.
One BOB-CAT Lane, P.O. Box 469
Johnson Creek, WI 53038 U.S.A.
(920) 699 2000
Fax: (920) 699 6836
The Predator-Pro™ 7000 is available with a choice of transmissions: a two-speed ZT-5400 hydrostatic transaxle (with transport speeds up to 19 mph) or pumps with wheel motors. Both transmissions are from Hydro-Gear®.
Finally, the Predator-Pro™ 7000 is also backed by the industry-leading BOB-CAT® 6-year / 2,750 hour MOW WITH CONFIDENCE™ limited warranty.
Learn more about these new and exciting models from BOB-CAT® by visiting www.FiercelyIndependent.com
BOB-CAT® is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty walk-behind, stand-on and zero-turn lawnmowers and accessories built for landscape professionals and residential customers. Manufactured in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, BOB-CAT® mowers have been proudly built by American hands for more than 40 years. To locate an authorized BOB-CAT® dealer, visit www.bobcatturf.com or call 866-469-1242.
Scott Covelli EPIC Creative
262-338-3700, ext. 264