MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — June 10, 2019 — Landscape Business announced its selections for the “Twenty for 2019” new product awards. The Landscape Business Twenty for 2019 new product awards recognize products for the commercial landscape and irrigation markets.*
Products were judged by the EPG Media and Specialty Information editorial staff based on innovation, marketability and appli-cation within the market.
The Twenty for 2019 award winners, in alphabetical order, are as follows:
- ASV RT-65 Posi-Track compact track loader
- Belgard Weston Stone outdoor living kits
- Bob-Cat Predator-Pro 7000 zero-turn mower
- Bobcat Bob-Dock attachment mounting system
- Cub Cadet PRO Z 972 SD
Exmark Staris stand-on zero-turn mower
- Ferris ISX 800 zero-turn mower
- Greenworks Commercial CU 800 utility vehicle Husqvarna Automower 550
- John Deere M & R Series commercial walk-behind mowers
- Leonardi M1 ChipShoot Power Loader
- Masport “Contractor” 21-inch BBC self-propelled professional mower
- Milwaukee Tool M18 Switch Tank 4-gallon backpack pesticide sprayer
- New Holland E37C compact excavator with 4-way angle blade
- Oregon 120V Professional Series
- Scag Windstorm
- SiteOne LESCO Smart Guided precision spray system
- Stihl KMA 130 R KombiMotor
- Vectorworks Landmark 2019
- Wright Stander B
The Twenty for 2019 winning products are profiled on Landscape-Business.com, and will be featured in the June 11 edition of the Landscape Business e-newsletter. News about the winners will also appear in the July issue of Outdoor Power Equipment magazine (sister publication to Landscape Business).
For more information about the awards program, or to nominate products for next year’s Landscape Business “Twenty for 2020” new product awards (products introduced after June 2, 2019), please contact John Kmitta, associate publisher/editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.*
Manufacturers were allowed to submit more than one new product for consideration, as long as the product was introduced to the market between June 2, 2018, and June 1, 2019. The 20 winners were selected from among qualifying nominations.
Landscape Business – through the Landscape-Business.com website, Landscape Business e-newsletter and the Landscape Business Product Showcase – reaches decision makers throughout the landscape and irrigation markets — including contractors, landscape architects, professional grounds managers, and irrigation and water management companies. Landscape Business is produced by EPG Media and Specialty Information, Minneapolis, Minn.
For more information, visit www.landscape-business.com.