- The new ProCat™ in the Next Generation line of commercial mowers includes three models: the 6000MX, 6000, and 5000.
- All three models will now feature the BOB-CAT® bullnose AirFX™ Cutting System.
- Each mower offers an improved user experience—including a deluxe suspension seat, almond-shaped handles and smooth, responsive controls—to keep operators comfortable during long workdays.
JOHNSON CREEK, Wis. (October 18, 2018) — BOB-CAT®, a leading manufacturer of commercial-quality turf mowers, unveiled its three new models of the ProCat™—the 6000MX, 6000, and 5000—to customers for the first time at the 2018 GIE+EXPO. These mowers make up three of the five models in the new Next Generation line of mowers from BOB-CAT®.
All three new ProCat™ mowers come with the BOB-CAT® AirFX™ Cutting System. The innovative AirFX™ mowing deck features patent-pending Air-Gap baffles and a deep-profile bullnose design to offer efficient airflow and superior vacuum lift for an unmatched quality of cut, even clipping dispersal and a cleaner deck at the end of the day. It’s built to last with cast-iron spindles and double-row bearings (on the ProCat 6000 and 6000MX decks), assuring reliable performance and a limited lifetime deck, deck cradle and engine deck warranty.
“We designed our three ProCat models to give commercial customers options based on their needs,” said Ron Scheffler, senior product manager for BOB-CAT®. “No lawn care business is the same, so with more options and improved features across the board, we’ve provided more opportunities for our end users to be fiercely independent in everything they do.”
The ProCat™ 6000MX features a new hitch and swing-away back bumper system that provides full access to internal components. Also, the entire line has several new features that enhance operator comfort:
- Completely redesigned handles with almond-shaped grips for increased comfort.
- New, single-bolt height adjustment to make the handles perfect for each user.
- Reconfigured operator controls angled towards to operator for ease of use.
- Weight and comfort adjustments on the high-back suspension seat.
Finally, the ProCat™ Next Generation line is also backed by the industry-leading BOB-CAT® 6-year / 2,750 hour (2,000 hour for the ProCat™ 5000) MOW WITH CONFIDENCE™ limited warranty.
Learn more about these new and exciting models from BOB-CAT® by visiting www.FiercelyIndependent.com.
BOB-CAT® is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty walk-behind, stand-on and zero-turn lawnmowers and accessories built for landscape professionals and residential customers. Manufactured in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, BOB-CAT® mowers have been proudly built by American hands for more than 40 years. To locate an authorized BOB-CAT® dealer, visit www.bobcatturf.com or call 866-469-1242.
262-338-3700, ext. 264